- NLand Surf Park Opens in Austin, Texas – Texas Realty Partners, LLC provided site identification and brokerage services to Buyer of 200 acre property
- Identified and brokered a 30 acre Ranch for future craft brewery facility in Driftwood, Texas
- TRP broker Loren Kirkpatrick authored a business plan for Brewery client
- Advised client with Nunc Pro Tunc pro se motion for verdict for client, allowing the sale of land transaction for multiple sellers acquired in Tax Foreclosure sale
- Multiple brokerage on Outstanding Residential properties in Central Austin
- Jamison Stewart & Glenn Browne join Texas Realty Partners, LLC
- TRPAustin.com launches its new commercial, residential website
- Cuernavaca Mini Storage and Kitchen – Represented Buyer
- 346 Unit Apartment Site – Represented Seller – Buyer Aspen Heights
- Various Residential Homes Central Austin
- Stellar Technology Solutions – commercial office lease -Barton Creek Plaza I – Tenant Representation
- Shady Lane – Investment Hold – Represented Buyer
- Dos Lunas – Tenant Representation, Site Analysis
- 248 Addie Roy, Ste 201 & 203 – Represented Seller Forum Development
- La Costa Verde Port Aransas – Purchased 20 Acres of Beachfront for Future Development
- Commence Fish & Wildlife Letter Notification and Decertification for Bee Caves Raw Land Tract
- La Costa Verde – Land Acquisition and Development Partnership formed
- Karen Skelton and Loren Kirkpatrick represents buyers in the purchase of 3100 Red River, Austin, Texas 78705. This is a mid century office building, house and adjacent lot that represents outstanding value for the buyers, Benchmark Research, enabling continued growth and development of the firms medical services business model.
- Loren Kirkpatrick represents buyer of 3.5 Acre tract with 5,100 SF home in Westlake, the property provides the opportunity for a subdivision and sale of adjacent 2.26 Acre undeveloped tract.
- Loren Kirkpatrick represents home buyers of Ripon Cove, in North Austin and Cedar Park
- Loren Kirkpatrick successfully represents buyers of one of kind recreational property along dead man’s hole in Dripping Springs Texas. The property contains 5 acres and access to a private sink hole.
- Loren Kirkpatrick represents Condo purchaser in lease of property at a rate greater than initial Pro-forma estimates
- Austin Independent School District Prepares to complete its bus depot on South Bluff Land sold in 2011. An additional 20 acres is for sale and is ideally suited for new apartment construction
- Roadway expansion on Airport Commerce Park along Highway 71 is nearing completion, multiple tracts with high frontage are available – ideal retail frontage on major traffic artery with close proximity to the Austin Bergstrom International Airport.
- Loren Kirkpatrick successfully represents sellers of 719 Post Oak, Austin, Texas 78704, requiring significant effort to subdivide property and remove encroachments to prepare for closing
- Loren Kirkpatrick successfully represents buyers on the purchase of 8808 Taylor and 8806 Taylor Lane, Austin, Texas 78746. The property was a 6 acre estate in West Austin, that required a new septic system and other due diligence elements including defining and obtaining access easements to the property
- Loren Kirkpatrick aide buyer in the purchase of 1100 E11th, Condo in the East Village, the property was leased and continues to provide positive cash flow for the investor.
- Loren Kirkpatrick successfully represents buyers of 1308 Hillside, Austin, Texas 78704, due diligence was required to ensure proper addition could be accommodated on the site.
- Loren Kirkpatrick represents buyer of residential condo unit in Austin, Texas 78703. The property is fully leased and providing positive cash flow for the investor.
- Karen Skelton completes reorganization of Port Aransas Condominium, and proceeds to lower costs of operations and increase profitability for condo owners.
- Loren Kirkpatrick successfully represents buyers of South Austin Duplex in 78704. The property contains two units, and the owner is currently collecting rents from both units that have steadily increased over the term of the lease, and is providing positive cash flow for the investor.
- Karen Skelton and City of Austin come to agreement for the purchase of 20 acres for the new Bus Depot for the Austin Independent School District. Construction is expected to be completed in 2012.
- Amity Bakery’s Barrie Cullinan hires Texas Realty Partners, LLC to perform feasibility studies for possible retail location in East Austin, 78702. After working with engineers and the entrepreneur on possible business models, Amity Bakery has moved to a wholesale direct model offering their products Online at www.amitybakery.com. Loren Kirkpatrick Identified 5 possible options and performed development analysis for the potential. Introduced Amity Bakery to Thoughtbarn.us for all design and marketing efforts.
- Karen Skelton completes the partial purchase of Airport Commerce Park to Hill Partners. Additional option on land with Hill Partners provides additional opportunity to develop industrial warehouse, hospitality and office on Riverside and Hwy 71.
- Karen Skelton represents Direct Events in the purchase of the New Backyard in Bee Caves, Texas. The music amphitheater will serve as the entertainment hub of the Lakeway and West Austin area. Texas Realty Partners, LLC were key partners in working with the City of Bee Caves to approve the site and approve zoning.
- Karen Skelton represents the seller and buyer of prime lake front property and the Pier in Austin, to secure they remain developed according to the neighborhood and local resident’s preferred growth objectives. Texas Realty Partners, LLC worked with the Sellers to identify 1031 Exchange properties to avoid taxable gains in the first transactions. TRP identified 30 possible 1031 exchange transactions (none listed on the market) in 30 days. Please contact TRP if you have 1031 exchange transaction questions.
- Austin Music Hall Redevelopment – Texas Realty Partners, LLC advises and represents Direct Events in the renovations of the Austin Music Hall. Texas Realty Partners, LLC was key in the development process working with owner Tim O’Connor to present the plans to the City of Austin and obtained variances to allow for an expansion of the space and negotiated a restaurant lease in the premier music venue in downtown Austin. Austin American Statesman photo montage of demolition. The new venue will include VIP boxes, an updated bar, and provides a 4,000 seat music venue.
- Texas Realty Partners, LLC completes the sale of $1,000,000 in residential real estate income properties and completes a 1031 exchange for investor Skelton Properties.
- Tengo Internet hired Loren Kirkpatrick to identify office space for the growing startup. Texas Realty Partners, LLC identified the historic Scarborough Building as a great downtown location for the company. Texas Realty Partners, LLC also managed the finish out construction for the space saving 100+ year old hard wood floors in the process. Please feel free to contact Loren Kirkpatrick for other interesting ideas for your business needs.
- Forum Development Group. LLC retained Loren Kirkpatrick and Texas Realty Partners to market 4,300 SF of office condominium at the Overlook at Barton Creek. Click here for more details on the property – Overlook at Barton Creek. The existing tenant vacated the building unexpectedly and Loren Kirkpatrick worked to fill the space while marketing the property for sale. The creative use of executive temporary space has increased owner cash flow to offset holding costs during marketing. In addition, an ongoing renovation of the exterior of the building Loren Kirkpatrick has worked with University of Texas Architects to supply recycled windows, doors, and rock for use in low income projects in East Austin.
- The Coupland Inn and Dancehall was sold and brokered by Texas Realty Partners’ Loren Kirkpatrick representing the Seller and Rick Smitherman representing the buyer and acting as principal on June 6, 2007. The one hundred year old Dancehall will continue operations and feature an enhanced menu and carry on the great tradition for live music. Austin Chronicle Story about Coupland and Dancehall
- Get out to Coupland for a little BBQ, Steaks, Beer and Two Stepping. Rooms are available for rent.
- Texas Realty Partners, LLC (Commercial) lists the Warner Ranch Multi-family package for the Hanover Companies. The retail, multi-family, and commercial out tracts are still available for the highly visible S.H. 45 and Louis Henna Blvd.
- Texas Realty Partners, LLC (Commercial) completes brokerage of the sale of a portion of Airport Commerce Park industrial development site representing the Seller, Bennett Realty Group. Simmons Vedder of Austin was the buyer in the transaction. Hill Partners is currently marketing the property and construction has commenced and the project scheduled to open in in the 4th Q 2007.
- La La Media of San Francisco www.lala.com retains Loren Kirkpatrick to assist the company with their SXSW showcase for Online radio station www.woxy.com – Successful placement, lease of non-listed, non-traditional studio space. Due to new royalty fees imposed on INTERNET radios the station decided, not to expand in Austin. Loren Kirkpatrick aided in the decision process by working with the client to look at their existing needs and costs associated with the move.
- Texas Realty Partners and Henry S. Miller Commercial, Inc. Austin TCN list the Coupland Dancehall & Inn a classic Texas honky tonk and bar – a great venue located east of Round Rock, Texas and 35 miles north of Austin, Texas
- Texas Realty Partners advises Rockhound Grill on 5,000 SF lease on Barton Springs Rd.
- Texas Realty Partners (Residential) completes sale of 1.6 acres Lake Travis waterfront property
- Texas Realty Partners (Commercial) finalizes lease in the Warner Ranch project for Auto Zone
- Rick Smitherman joins Texas Realty Partners providing TRP customers with 30 years of C-Level experience in real estate investing and financing expertise
- Texas Realty Partners advises and completes a San Antonio multi-family 1031 exchange purchase for California investment concern
- Texas Realty Partners (Residential) completes the sale of a spec house on 123 Coventry Lane in Spicewood, Texas
- Loren Kirkpatrick joins Texas Realty Partners team directing TRP’s development services, buyer/tenant representation solutions, and interactive marketing strategies
- Texas Realty Partners advises and completes a San Antonio multi-family 1031 exchange purchase for California investment concern.
Karen Skelton Forms Texas Realty Partners, after previous work with Hudson & Marshall Auctioneers, Zachery Construction, and Henry S. Miller.
Loren Kirkpatrick real estate career includes original investor in Treweek development, Capital Commercial Investments, Asset Recovery Fund, & Eastbridge Partners.